Sunday, May 23, 2021

#MeToo Campaign to Expose and Stop Karmapa from Manipulating Women

 #MeToo Campaign to Expose and Stop Karmapa from Manipulating Women

I am Wu Hang-Yee from Hong Kong. After Taiwanese lady Jane Huang who exposed Karmapa scandal, I came to shout out #MeToo to disclose the fact that Karmapa has been cheating, lying and abusing women sexually to vent his sexual desire.






































Even after sexual relationship at Manhattan in 2018, he commanded me to kneel down. Then I kneeled down before him. I followed whatever he told me to do including hiding in a wardrobe. I had been crying for this like a crying maid. On my birthday on August 6, 2018, in the sky in New York there was a heavy rain. I was crying alone. He answered my phone and his first sentence was “Why are you not dead?” Then he said, "How long do you have to be being tortured still?"Apart from crying, I didn’t know what to do. Until the victim Jane Huang came to be the whistleblower to expose the sexual misconduct of this dharma king through mass media, I wiped off my tears and stood up to shout #MeToo.

...

Isn't that the Buddha taught us not to have sexual misconduct? Sexual misconduct is not allowed for monks and nuns. But his last command he made to me is to continue to be a nun. I can't follow this command at last and I disrobed and ended this 7-year nun's life and left this Tibetan Buddhist lineage. This made me go back to the original teachings of the Buddha from the early Buddhism. I don't worship him any more now. I no longer humble myself before him. I am not crying any more now. I no longer secretly wash my face with tears every day. I no longer follow their secret rule to hide the whole thing. And I hope other women will be inspired and alerted from the sharing of my experiences. 

...

Karmapa is the best actor in the world. He needs this play to live in 5-star hotels and have his own sensual life. He got a lot of money from followers from playing his role of chanting and giving speeches. He can then have income to continue to maintain his luxurious life. I understand his personal needs as a human and I understand many people want to be fooled to worship him and give everything to him. That’s life. Now he can buy everything that he wants including sex. Well, he has no true love but cheating on so I hope no one will be cheated by him. He can now buy sex. I think it is better for him to buy sex instead of cheating on different females. So obviously he wants his fame, his money and his expensive sensual life but not being honest. So he doesn’t clarify anything or apologise to any victims.

No comments:

Post a Comment