Monday, October 4, 2021

Testimony on Rigpa: "I saw directly that while they present a very acceptable public image behind that is a lineage of pure violence."

 https://www.en.transtibmed.ethnologie.uni-muenchen.de/testimonies/research-results/index.html


Testimony on Rigpa

"I saw directly that while they present a very acceptable public image behind that is a lineage of pure violence. They believe they are accountable to no one and are quite capable of taking someone's head off believing they are above any law. They also use remote viewing to injure people." (46TU9)

"I left immediately I heard about the abuse because I knew one person who highlighted it and knew they were honest and reliable. No help with the decision, didn't need it. I was already separated from the group or organisation so leaving was easy." (46TU9)

"There was a subtle pressure to only take teachings in the group. If people went outside and some did the teacher could mention them publicly at teachings. The people who did go outside the group for teachings just ignored the lama." (46TU9)


No comments:

Post a Comment