Saturday, September 15, 2018

From: Pema Zangmo To: AmLearning January 12, 2004, No. 2

THE WRITINGS OF AMLEARNING - 1/12/04

Site Map






























From: Pema Zangmo
To: AmLearning
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:06 am
Subject: Your experience of Tibetan Lamas

I admired your strength and clarity in expressing yourself.

You certainly told it as it was! Like you, I experienced many similar things, not least the pain of not finding the means to express my thoughts and feelings. I too found this website after much searching and was able to write the article "The Thorn in the Lotus" under my Tibetan name of Pema Zangmo. I'm just dropping a note here to let you know how moved I was to read your experience, and that I intend to join in the discussion when I can find the time. The subject is a very delicate one, and I want to be sure I can find the right words.

I do feel that our minds have been raped and the Tibetan Lamas have a lot to answer for. Yet I continue with my practice as a solitary yogini, (Buddhist, Christian, Sufi).  I urge women to continue with their spiritual path, trusting their own intuition and their heart of hearts. I do believe through having had direct experience in dreams and during my normal waking consciousness of a "Secret" Dakini and Sambhogakaya activity. This is stuff I am reluctant to flash out on the Internet! I feel that over many generations the Lamas have claimed this energy for their own and have used women to access it. For me, their greatest crime is not just their stupid sexual immaturity, and the damage they have done to women as a result, but their distortion of the Teachings.
This is the angle where I shall be coming from in ensuing discussions on the website. I look forward to communicating with you and Tara again.


With warm wishes and high regard
Love Pema Zangmo

No comments:

Post a Comment